Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Potion Level Bites the Dust

Made a motherload of SRs yesterday, so plenty of stock when I make bear stones, and for selling on IWannaRock bot.

Finished the level off with some BRs for quick NPC-sell gc.

You advanced to level 102 of Potion!


Potion Level 102


Sweet.

On the Gods I mentioned possibly switching... I think it'll be a while longer.

1) Potion - I'll keep until I'm at least a top 10 potioner. Being ranked #11 now though, that won't take long. 1 more level, technically, heh.

2) Magic - Already said I was gonna wait on that one, plan to keep it until around magic 80 or so.

3) Attack - This is the big problem. My attack level is only 1 behind my defense level, and keeping the gap even that low with the attack god isn't simple. In a way, I don't really care about the gap, but still would like to keep it as limited as possible. The second I remove the attack god the gap will start increasing drastically based on my testing.

Even yesterday on the feros during sun tzu, I've noticed that while my total experience on them is still about the same, the difference is slowly rising as my levels increase. I've gone from maybe a 5k difference to closer to 50k difference for the same training, defense being the one getting the slight bit more.

I guess I could try playing with weapons, but really don't want to. And obviously I wouldn't want to become one of those asses who thinks they can hog multiple spawns despite others trying to train, just to get more Attack than defense experience. So it would take planning there as well to ensure I'm not screwing up others.


Bah. Decisions to make.



Meanwhile... current plans:

1- Do another batch of essies for 500 mana drains and 500 radiation shields
2- Do the said MDs and Shields on a grizzly spawn, hehe
3- Do the first of four S2E batches to buy another nexus
4- Get an engineering level (including mixing some saltpeter to plan ahead for next tailor level)

And somewhere in there, do some stuff to make some gc. None of the above is a gc-positive thing, so probably make and sell some BRs in there, or even sell some of the SRs I've got stocked. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.