Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Still Here, Still Mixing and Harving, Hehe

Last few days has been mostly harving with bouts of potion mixing.

Working on two things primarily, that is getting half a potion level, and earning some gc in the process. Got a chunk of gc that'll likely disappear today with a bid on an auction.


So tons of BRs and SRs, and continuing that today.


Spent a bit of time yesterday in the invasion. By the time I got around to it it was mostly hunting down stragglers on various maps. So didn't actually do much even if I did spend a lot of time combing several maps.


Woke up and logged on today to several people PMing me that don't normally PM me. Some interesting news, but I'll wait till it's complete before saying anything here, hehe.



Current goals:
1- Finish getting up to half a potion level (not an easy task these days)
2- Get an engineering level (primarily on mixing saltpeter for...)
3- Get a tailoring level

After which I'll likely MD some more bears and get back to work on another batch of S2Es.

Dunno if I'll a/d train in the coming days, but I might for the OA experience. Down to 2.3 million to go for an OA level now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.