Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Harv-Mix-Repeat

Gotten back into mixing mode after the 12 hour sun tzu training from hell. That was killer experience but an all-rounder like me tires of a/d training in such long periods, heh.

Well, yesterday's PV/Ida invasion, I avoided that until the end, where 12 hours later there were still 60 critters hidden somewhere. I took a break from harv/mix to play scout and find them, and I did. 60 feros in the PV undergrounds, in the tiny flooded cave area that has a ladder leading out to Kusa Jungle.

Have 2 gatherer medallions in storage, but didn't think to bring one. If one was needed at any time, that was it. Since that little cave is flooded, almost all you can see are the names and the top of the critters' heads. And with 60 in there, there wasn't time to stop and grab each drop bag. So after it was over I had to do home-step grab-all repeat through the area of the cave I ended up in while fighting to find all the bags, hehe.


Other than that, it's been mix-harv:

1- IWannaRock seems to be good for selling SRs, so I've been stock-mixing those and trying to keep them on him for sale. 14gc each, standard SR price. I try not to overinflate my prices on the bot, he's there to help me sell stuff, not rip people off.

Working on my next pot level, so that helps there as well.

2- Mixed almost 2k EnEs in the Bethel Feros cave, started on AEs. Need everything for 500 mana-drains on bears (3k AEs) as well as 500 radiation shields (2k MagEs, 1.5k EnEs, 1.5k MatEs).

3- Working on a crafting level as well. Got all the saps polished, and all the alchemy done (mixed the FEs, made the silver bars). Now I just gotta make some silver meds, and turn them into moon meds.


Also need to work up my personal HE stock, but that's no rush as I've got enough for emergencies at least.



IWannaRock is doing fairly well. Decent prices and not-bad location have made for regular customers, including some repeat customers already.



Anyway, plans for today:

1- Finish 3k AEs.
2- 2k MagEs.
3- 1.5k MatEs.
4- Mix silver meds/moon meds for craft level
5- Mix 2k or so SRs

If all that's done (I may be going out a few hours today), I'll hit a grizzly bear spawn and mana-drain/radiation shield. 500 bears = 2 more magic levels as I'm only 10k from the next level as it is.


No S2Es? Well, after my big storage clearance sale to pay for getting my bot back (which included selling 200 of my stocked S2Es), I'm taking a break from nexus buying. Just a temporary one though. I still need and plan to buy more as I earlier planned, just gonna work on levels and such for other things for a while first before I get back into them.

In fact, no surprise if I'm already starting on them again before this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.