Tuesday, September 1, 2009

IWannaRock is Back!

I haven't been discussing it, but my bot IWannaRock has been offline for a while now.

But he's back, he's blessed, and he's here to stay now. :)


So What Happened?

Basically put, my ignorance of how mines worked.

Not having any real experience with them, I thought you actually had to step on them for them to cause you damage. I was unaware of surrounding-area damage possibility.

So I woke up one morning to find my fully neg-perked bot was in the Underworld.

With over 200kgc worth of coin and items gone.

Naturally, he was taken offline after getting him back to his spot and healed up.


Solved? Yup.

Well, I learned how mines work better through it, heh.

The perk is gone, and in addition I got him blessed. So he's still got close to 2 years of paid service coming, and more emu so I can handle more stuff.


Who?

It goes without saying that guild GOW is banned from the bot. Since Elmo of GOW was the culprit.



But he's back online as of today, stronger than before, and rockin' Morcraven. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.