Monday, September 7, 2009

Craft Level, and Lots of Essies and Pots

Yesterday was a big mix day, including mixing silver medallions and turning them into moon medallions for...

You advanced to level 48 of crafting!


Crafting Level 48


Mixed a couple k of SRs, for the double reason of they'll be needed soon for summon stones, and they continue to sell regularly on IWannaRock so I need some sale stock for the bot.

As well, more essies mixed. Got all the AEs and MagEs I needed done, half the LEs done...



Today is probably more of the same. Still need about 1.2k matter essies, mix some more SRs, and finish the LEs for my next batch of bear stones.

Assuming I do all that, it'll be time to hit the bears for MD/rad shield magic and get 2 more magic levels, and depending on my astro hit Arius to mix my next summon level of bear stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.