Saturday, September 26, 2009

More S2E harving and mixing

Finally got the distraction real-life work done. Now I can mix again, hehe.

Been harving until then. Now got all the FEs needed for my S2E batch mixed, and got the iron bars mixed. Next up is steel bars, and still got a lot of iron harving to do for that, so mixing at the iron will likely be happening.

Meanwhile, stopping that for a moment to get 2-3k SRs mixed after I harv the flowers and BQ for them.

Grabbed harv points last night while I was mixing the FEs at storage...


You advanced to level 96 of harvesting!


Harvesting Level 96


Just 4 more harv levels and I can become a moderator! Oh wait... :P


Anyway, today will be mixing SRs and steel bars and harving. Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.