Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Contemplations of Gods, and a Summon Level

You advanced to level 36 of summoning!


Summoning Level 36


That's what yesterday was spent doing. A lot of it at least. Evil ing loss made me end up having to leave Arius and make more SRs and LEs to get it finished as, while I'd planned for some ing loss, I didn't plan for as much as did happen.

Just so used to working with high-level skills like alch and potion that I forget just how much can be lost with lower-level ing loss, heh.




Contemplating Gods

It's getting that time again, when I start wondering if it's time to switch some gods around.

Current gods: Attack, Potion, Magic

Magic I want to keep, at least for a dozen or two more levels. The MD-ing of bears and using radiation shields is getting the levels up pretty nicely.

Attack... I need to go see how I do against desert chims, if I can train them yet decently and what kind of att/def experience I get off them before I change this.

I think Potion goddess is holding me back though. Just like I had to force myself to drop alchemy goddess so I could get other gods, I may have to force myself to drop potion goddess.


Reasons... I got other skills that need them more.


I would like to keep attack (or defense) god for better work on OAs, but I may have to drop it just so I can get some work done on other skill levels. Still need the OAs, but this has been a limiting factor in my previous god choice decisions and needs to stop, at least for a while.

I don't want to take defense god for the time being, as defense already is continuing to work its way higher than attack level. I know, that's the common thing to happen, and I'm letting it happen, it's just that I don't want it to happen to an extreme like I've heard with some other people.

I need to switch my gods, hopefully to the lowest possible skills.

Current considerations for change:

1) Switch two of my gods at the same time:
1a) Attack to Summoning
1b) Potion to Engineering

This would definitely encourage me to work on Summoning and Engineering more, both of which are in my lower-level skills.

2) Switch Magic to Crafting

This would be a later switch, after getting Magic up to maybe level 80 or so. Crafting is my "evil" skill for some reason, a skill where others seem to have leveled quite well in it, but I'm still slow-going because I don't get the urge to do it a lot. I tend to get the urge to do skills more when I have their god chosen, so... ;)



Anyway, it's just contemplation for the moment. In order to do this I'd need to try training on DCs to see if dropping Attack is okay at this time, and as well stocking up for the engineering god quests will take quite a while. I am, after all, quite broke, hehe.





What to do Today:

- Possibly do that desert chim training check, though I won't actually sit and train for long.
- Stock and mix SRs, a motherload of them. Or more specifically, more than enough for my next potion level. Only thing I need to stock now for them is BQ since I hauled 40k wine yesterday as a mule.
- Start essies for another round of MD-ing 500 grizzly bears and the accompanying radiation shields for magic training.

After which, I'll be getting back into making S2Es for another nexus purchase...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.