Friday, September 18, 2009

Eng 43, and a Top 50 Tailor

Managed to get up half a potion level since my last post.

Didn't get much done yesterday, mostly just harving and mixing essies/ashes and such in prep for a tailor level.

This morning I got around to actually getting some tailoring experience, heh.

You advanced to level 32 of tailoring!


Tailoring Level 32


This level puts me in the top 50 tailors, albeit at the bottom.

You'd think I'd be happier about that than I am... but it's actually quite sad that I can get in the top 50 with such a low level. I mean, "top 50" should actually mean you're experienced in that skill. I've barely been touching tailoring compared to other skills, and hell, I'm not even at the recommended level for gray fabrics, much less making anything actually wearable.

For that matter, I've never made anything above blue dyes. Haven't even made a single colored fabric.

Sad state of the tailoring skill. :/


Anyway, mixing the ashes and saltpeter for the tailoring level got me close enough to an eng level that I just had to top that off with mixing a handful of indicators.

You advanced to level 43 of engineering!


Engineering Level 43


That was just a few minutes ago. ;) Doing some harving now while I determine my next plans, but I think they'll be...

- essies for 500 Mana Drain and 500 Radiation Shield Pots
- MD bears (with rad shields in between)
- Another batch of S2Es
- work on next crafting level


And still got some news coming, just waiting till it actually happens to say anything. Sometime today or this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.