Friday, September 25, 2009

Still Busy IRL

Getting a full website done complete with real (and new) content takes some time, heh, so I've been pretty much limited to semi-afk harving since I got the magic level in my last post.

And that's been limited to gathering ings for my next S2E batch... FE ings and coal specifically. Start the iron today... almost finished with the website so hopefully I can get back to doing some mixing later today.

But, well, a batch of S2Es takes a lot of ings, so I would have spent a lot of time harving anyway. Just not as much as this since I'd be paying more attention and get it harved faster.


Still need to get some SRs mixed too. My bot's sold out and I don't have many to refill it. Not that big a deal, but it's a nice side source of income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.