Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh My, Yet Another Sun Tzu

So I went out to test the desert chims to see what my att/def exp was if I tried to train them... turned out (at least on my current bad astro) that I got much more defense, even with the attack god, so that's not an option yet.

So as I was heading back to try working on my potion level... Sun Tzu.

And what the hell, I took advantage of it again.



You advanced to level 104 of attack!


Attack Level 104


...and...

You advanced to level 105 of defense!


Defense Level 105




Used the whole 6 hours of it, and well, at least I'm now halfway to my next Overall level, heh.


But back to the mixing now. Hopefully still time to get my potion level, though after the a/d levels I'm not in a rush, heh. That and it'll take quite a bit of mixing to get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.