Sunday, September 20, 2009

God Decisions

Current: Attack, Potion, Magic


After a long thinking and debating process, I think I finally figured out what to do with my gods to get them switched to skills that more need more work.


1) Magic - No change for now. It's still relatively new, and I'm still working on getting usage of it.

2) Potion - As soon as I get my next potion level (103), I'm going to drop it for the engineering god. Already got the 2 hardest eng god quest items, and the rest are easily gotten.

3) Attack - Continue training on chims, where I'm averaging 27% more attack than defense experience. Attack's only 1 level behind defense, so once they're close enough to being even again, I'll drop Attack god for Summoning god. Shouldn't be too long, assuming I can get off my mixing ass and go train more regularly, hehe.


End result: Summoning, Engineering, Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.