Monday, September 7, 2009

Doing What to Level What...

Boredom as I harv 800 iron + 800 of each quartz for 800 matter essies. This is one of those entries I write just to be able to look back at "where I was then".

Since I work (at least some) on leveling each skill, this is where I'm at for working on each...


Attack/Defense (103/104)

Feros training. I could possibly hit desert chims at this point, at least with good astro, but feros are better for resource usage for now.

Ranging (38)

Limited to using the ranging arena. And of all my skills, this one's being the most ignored at this time. I plan to get back into it later.

Crafting (48)

Polishing sapphires and making silver medallions, to turn into moon medallions.

Harvesting (95)

Not really intentionally leveling this anymore. I aim for the highest points of whatever I'm currently needing.

I've hit the dung on 3x harv special day, that's about all I've done to push this skill along.

And of course if I'm busy doing non-EL stuff I may sit myself down and harv ogre toes or chanterelles, always needed for stock for later use on school days for some killer potion experience.

Tailoring (31)

Blue dyes, almost exclusively. Never did get into making orange dyes despite them not needing saltpeter. Or maybe because of that... saltpeter still does a lot in increasing my eng level.

Engineering (42)

Ashes -> Saltpeter, mostly as needed for tailoring.

Harv/degrade indicators specifically for leveling this skill.

Manufacturing (65)

I haven't been intentionally leveling this of late, though plan to work more on it soon.

Leather helms, obviously, either at Trik or in the school depending on my gc status.

Most of late has been from making S2Es for nexus buying, which in itself isn't much.

Summoning (35)

Now that I got my 5 Animal nexus, it's nothing but bear summon stones.

Magic (60)

Primarily Mana Drain and Radiation Shields. (Use a radiation shield which takes 30 mana, mana drain a bear for 30 mana, repeat.)

Standard restoring during a/d training and such, and of course I use the portal room for most all travel.

Potion (101)

Primarily BRs and more recently making more SRs due to selling them on IWannaRock bot as well as needing a lot more myself for bear summon stones.

Also make almost any potion on an as-need basis.

Stocking the three shrooms needed for Chan-Ogre-Tree extracts, wasting those away in the school during School Day for a major potion level boost.

Alchemy (110)

There's no attempting to force levels on this these days. It's not needed, the levels come on their own via:

- LEs for bear summon stones (Summoning)
- FEs / Iron Bars / Steel Bars / Hydro Bars for S2Es (Nexus buying/Manu)
- WEs for polishing saps + FEs / Silver Bars for making silver medallions (Crafting)
- AEs / MatEs / MagEs / EnEs for mana drain / radiation shields (Magic)
- HEs for feros (Attack/Defense)
- FEs for ashes (Engineering needed for Tailoring)
- WEs for dyes (Tailoring)

And that's just the short list with the primary alching that's done, heh.




Anyway, that's what I'm currently up to doing in each skill. Just so I can look back in 6 months or so and say, "wow, was I really doing that?" or such, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.